"We at Parsley Health recommend Grounded Mind to all our patients as a great option to learn meditation. I’ve been using David’s meditations for years, and his incredible sense of humor and calm voice create a comfortable, calm space to meditate. "
"David Gandelman’s Grounded Mind Program has made learning to meditate easy and accessible. Honestly, I can’t believe how quickly I was able to see progress – in my ability to calm my brain as well as my ability to handle stress. I have become a meditator after only four months of this one year program, and I look forward to my next meditation each week. "
"Finally a teacher that takes you deep without being woo-woo or boring. I’m actually excited to meditate and every topic is so right on point."
"As a beginner I feel so comfortable with these meditations. Step by step you learn new tools. I’m not intimidated but definitely challenged. Never thought I’d enjoy sitting still so much."
"Love David’s approach to teaching meditation. His style is so relatable, natural and light. He knows how to set people at ease."
"Davids voice and sense of humor take the seriousness out of just being mindful, accepting and letting go. Thank you, I’m a much better man today due to regular meditation. "
"Grounded mind has helped me dive deeper into my meditation practice. David's meditations have enabled me to stop taking my stress so seriously, move out old energy, and start to cultivate the new kind energy I want in my life. I even felt less tired and more energized at the end of the meditations, and I continue to use those tools daily!"
"Never meditated a day in my life until about a month ago, David Gandelman and his Grounded Mind program is why I’m still going strong AND telling everyone how much I’m enjoying it and that it’s exactly what I’ve been looking for in my life! Best thing I’ve done for myself in a long time. Thank you!"
• Intro to Grounded Mind
• Week 1: Center of Head
• Week 2: Telepathy
• Week 3: Water of Mind
• Week 4: Sacred Mind
• Week 5: Grounding Cord
• Week 6: Releasing Energy
• Week 7: Shooting Chickens
• Week 8: Grounding Your Next Step
• Week 9: Energy
• Week :10 Time Travel
• Week 11: Dealing with Problem
• Week 12: Energy & Relationships
• Week 13: Space
• Week :14 Inner Space and Calmness
• Week 15: Don't Touch My Aura
• Week 16: Being Seen, Being You
• Week 17: Happiness and Fulfillment
• Week 18: Holy Shift
• Week 19: Havingness
• Week 20: Happiness
• Week 21: Creating and Destroying
• Week 22: Time to Create
• Week 19: Havingness
• Week 24: The Ultimate Creator
• Week 25: Un-matching from the World
• Week 26: Headspace
• Week 27: Needs and Expectations
• Week 28: Petty Tyrants
• Week 29: Letting Go of Seriousness
• Week 30: From Speed to Sanity
• Week 31: Success
• Week 32: Invalidation
• Week 33: The Enlightened Mind
• Week 34: Grounded Guidance
• Week 35: Acceptance
• Week 36: Emotional Awareness
• Week 37: Change and Energy
• Week 38: Growth Periods
•Week 39: Stuck People
• Week 40: From Resistance to Persistence
• Week 41: Calmness
• Week 42: True Reflection
•Week 43: Big Boulders
• Week 44: The 3 Questions
• Week 45: Awakened Mind
• Week 46: Compassion
• Week 47: Inner and Outer Teacher
• Week 48: Grounded Mind Conclusion